Kitty and Cave!

 
New kitten :o)  Her name is Ollie and she is about eight weeks old.  We just got her and she is the cutest little kitten.  She likes to chase my other cat around and she sticks her tongue out a little when she plays.  I had to give her a bath because she was so stinky and she hated it.  What a cutie!! 
  
OLD MAN'S CAVE!  The pictures aren't very good because I forgot to bring my camera, but it was so pretty!  The hike is easy and anyone could prob do it.  I was in flip-flops and didn't have much trouble.  Did you know?  The reason it is called Old Man's Cave is because in the 1800's an old man made the cave his home for some time.  I guess that could have been assumed, but I thought it was crazy.  Esp. since the cave isn't what you would think (or atleast what I thought).  It's not a small, cramped, underground cave, it is more like a huge over-hang? It's so awesome though.
xxoo


1 comments:

  1. jeff

    Quel chat tout mignon...! Tu n'as pas l'idée de l'emmener dans la caverne qui est en bas ?
    Ciao bella ...!
    Bises...8D

    Jeff

     

Post a Comment